Do you have experience in Fire Risk Assessment and Management?
Are you looking to join a leading national consultancy that will support your career progression?
My client is looking for a Fire Risk Assessor/Manager with complex projects experience to join their growing team in Leeds to support their large portfolio of local and national clients.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- Degree qualified - within relevant subject.
- 2-3 years experience in fire risk assessments.
- Construction/Infrastructure experience.
- Possess at least one of the following qualifications: NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management, BAFE SP 20, Fire Service College Fire Risk Assessment Competent Person (FSC), Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO), Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM), IFE Fire risk assessor - Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE).
- A desire and willingness to develop your career further with the assistance and support of the company.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.