Are you an IEMA Practitioner?
Do you have construction project experience?
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Location: Crewe or York, 5 days per week - office/site split.
- 36 hour week, working hours Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 2pm.
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank.
- Work vehicle/expenses provided for site travel.
A rail Principal Contractor that works primarily in E&P looking for an Environmental Advisor/HSQE Advisor to support them across their rail portfolio, specifically on substations and electrical assets.
This is the first role of its kind in the business and will allow you to really make it your own and build a legacy in the business.
- 5 years construction experience. Rail preferred.
- IEMA practitioner essential.
- NEBOSH beneficial.
- PTS beneficial.
- Full UK driving license.
This will be a 1-stage in person interview process, interviews will be held for successful candidates within a week of application.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.