Job Role - Engineer EC&I
Location - Warrington/Westlakes
Contract Length - Long term/Ongoing
Pay Rate - Negotiable
My client is looking for an experience and committed EC&I to join the nuclear fuel cycle business unit to work in a unique unit and can offer full concept through to detail design and delivery on exciting projects.
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Assist in the production of bid/estimates
- Low voltage electrical distribution design
- Medium/high voltage electrical distribution design
- Safety substantiation
- Building services electrical network design on UPS
- Lightning protection
- Familiarity with safety standards (IEC 61508, 61511, 61513, 13849)
- HAZOP an HAZID study knowledge
- A working knowledge of BS7671 (wiring regs)
- Experience of commissioning electrical/instrumentation and control systems
- Security system equipment
- Nuclear industry experience is an advantage but the client will accept candidates who have the skills and want to develop and progress into the nuclear industry.
Please note this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven engineer to really progress with one of the premier engineering companies in Europe so don't hesitate to submit an application or give me a call on 02393876037.