Role: Electrical Project Engineer - Wastewater Projects
Rate: Up to £450 per day inside IR35 - Staff option available
Candidates ideally must have United Utilities experience or experience within the Water sector.
My client is one of the UK's leading MEICA Engineering contractors within the Water sector and are looking for an Mechanical Project Engineers and Electrical Project Engineers to join their team on a contract basis working on water projects.
Key requirements for the role are for individuals to have experience across delivery and the back end of the process, packaging the works, liaising with procurement, stakeholders and sub-contractors.A degree of design experience would be preferable, enough to be able to discuss and kick back to the design partners in the joint venture, but this role is not to be doing out and out detailed design.
- Outline engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising in-house resources, site installation and construction personnel
- The timely completion of multiple concurrent projects, safely and within budget
- Liaise with client's engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
- Attend site visits/meetings.
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- Complete contract documentation
- Manage site safety, health and environmental issues
- Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations and construction teams
- Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
- Attend/undertake factory site and works testing, commissioning and client training
- Compile and collate final contract documentation, "As built" drawings, test sheets etc. for inclusion into operation and maintenance manuals
- Overall responsibility for Profit/Loss on contracts undertaken
- Establishing and agreeing price variations and final accounts
If interested, please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch if successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.