Have you got experience in Electrical Building Services Design?
Have you worked on Railway structures such as Stations and Platforms?
My client is a successful Building Services Consultancy who are picking up more and more work, requiring them to take on additional resource. Their Rail team is looking for an Electrical Building Services Engineer with at least 3 years' experience who has had previous exposure to railway projects.
My client is open to gratudate/intermediate/senior engineers.
Salary: £28,000 to £48,000.
Where: London, Manchester, or Oxford office, hybrid working.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years' experience working as an electrical engineer, including E&P and M&E.
- Competent in AutoCAD/MicroStation
- Amtech & Dialux.
- Experience on Rail structures.
- Knowledge of Network Rail standards and processes.
My client is keen to interview for this role as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6068.