Have you got experience in Electrical Building Services Design?
Have you worked on Railway structures such as Stations and Platforms?
My client is a successful Building Services Consultancy that is currently looking to take on additional engineers to support their growing workload. Their Rail team is looking for an Electrical Building Services Engineer with 2-3 years' experience who has had previous exposure to railway projects.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years experience working as an electrical engineer, E&P and M&E engineering experience valuable.
- Competent in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation.
- Experience on Rail structures.
- Knowledge of Network Rail standards and processes.
My client is keen to interview for this role as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6068.