Role: Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Salary: £425 per day outside IR35
Duration: On-going minimum 12 months
My client, a leading Tier 1 contractor in the water sector and a framework partner on behalf of United Utilities are looking to bolster their commissioning team to work on contract in the Stockport area that is outside IR35.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Conducting system walkdowns ensuring installations comply with project drawing's / documentation.
- Assistting with the completion of static commissioning check sheets, including vendor and sub-contractors' liaison
- Responsible for carrying out preservation on all electrical equipment.
- Experience of pre-commissioning & dynamic commissioning preferably in oil & gas / water process or similar industrial environment.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID's and piping isometrics.
- Knowledge of installation standards.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch when successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.