Job Role - EC&I Design Engineer (Highly Regulated)
Location - Preston (3 days at office 2 from home)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £3250 a day INSIDE IR35
I'm looking to speak with EC&I Design engineers who come from a highly regulated background (nuclear preferred) and are keen to take the next step in there career.
The client is looking for candidates that have relevant qualification and experience and are keen to learn the role and specific requirements whilst working on exciting new projects under a very experienced team of EC&I design engineers.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experiences in some of the following skills; AutoCAD, panel design, instrumentation, safety systems and power distribution.
- Testing activities and commissioning activities
- Work on user requirement specifications
- Work on block cable diagrams
- Look after scheme functional calculations
- Control philosophy documents
- Work with directive compliance documents
- Panel layouts
- System schematics
- Cable/detailed functional calculations
- Work on detailed design reviews
- Wiring/single line diagrams
- Agree on remaining work durations
- Degree / HND / Higher Apprenticeship in a related discipline
- Ability to read, understand and work to procedures and standards
- Is expected to need general supervision and ask for direction when required
- Have an awareness of relevant design tools, techniques and methods
- Has participated in a variety of diverse projects or activities ranging in both size and complexity.
- Appreciation of manufacturing, assembly and test techniques
This is a fantastic role with a brilliant company and this opportunity will go fast so if you are interested please give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org