Job Role - Design Engineer
Location - Sellafield (Occasional client site travel will be required and work from home will be allowed)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £45 Umbrella/£33.87 PAYE
My client Is looking for candidates that can hit the ground running from the start. Ideally the candidate will come from a nuclear background or very at least a highly regulated industry.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Design Engineer position held with Manufacturing experience
- This position maybe suited for someone who has worked for large organisationsand alongside welders, fabricators and larger fabrications (desired)
- Experience in managing BS 8888
- Must have geometric tolerance experience
- Have experience with non-compliance/non-conformance (dealing with technical queries, manufacturing experiences, manufacturing issues, concessions, product permits)
- Essential experiences with live design rather than design from scratch and moving on
The main skills for this role is a requirement to come from a background of design within the highly regulated industry and I am keen to see all CV's. I will be considering CV's from all backgrounds if that is degree qualified and on the job training or complete industry training and experiences.
This job will go fast so please do not hesitate to apply or call Theo on 02393 876037