Are you someone with strong customer service or administration experience, who's looking for a new challenge?
This could be the role for you!
We have an opportunity to work with one of the country's leading main contractors, initially on a 3-month assignment, but with a very good chance of extension (Maybe even going perm later down the line).
£10.50 per hour PAYE
40 hours per week
9:00am to 6:00pm
- Answering operational telephone calls in a professional manner
- Building a rapport with customers and suppliers and managing accounts where needed
- Processing customer orders and liaising with suppliers
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with telephone and email queries from customers and suppliers
- Producing customer reports
- Performing administrative tasks as required
- Supporting other members of the team when required
- Assisting your colleagues in other departments where required
- Entering data and processing documentation accurately
- Making notes for sites, clients and supply chain with appropriate information and advising departments on issues
- Proactively answer customer faults / queries on the telephone in the first instance. Take ownership of problems and ensure they are dealt with to the customer's satisfaction.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing team, led by a friendly and dynamic manager who will help you thrive, so please apply without delay.
Please apply quickly as these positions will move quickly.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.