Our client are a large multi Utility contractor, working on several projects across the UK. They have a great reputation for delivering large projects for the countries Energy and Utility companies.
This company sees their employees as their most valuable asset. In return for your skills, commitment, loyalty and experience, they create an environment where you can flourish and grow in your chosen field! Join a company where you feel appreciated!
They are looking for a Customer Advisor to join the team on one of their exciting projects.
- Make contact with Customer's.
- Arrange workloads based on priorities driven by the application of customer.
- To work jointly with other Planning Departments and Operations Supervisors alike
- Support team and management
- Customer Service experience - Essentail
- Have you maintained good computer knowledge and self-assured in the use of MS Office packages?
- Maintain and hold excellent communication skills on all levels?
- Have the ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Take pride in your work and excellent for attention to detail
- 6 month contract – Possibility of extension
- 40 hours per week
- 0800 - 1630
- £11.11ph PAYE (£13.90ph UMB)
For more information please contact Ann-Marie at Carrington West on 02394314916