Do you have experience in construction or engineering cost estimating?
Have you done cost analysis using PowerBI?
Salary: £50,000 - £85,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: London, 2 to 3 days a week in office
- Background in engineering, quantity surveying, or related field with exposure to estimating and analytics.
- Familiarity with PowerBI or similar tools for data visualisation and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and identify trends.
- Understanding of construction processes and cost drivers.
- Excellent mathematical skills with the ability to perform complex calculations and analyses.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Prior experience in cost analytics or estimating within the transport, construction or energy industry is advantageous.
About the role:
We are seeking a Construction/Engineering Cost Analyst to join our client, a leading consultancy firm specialising in construction and infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in engineering or quantity surveying with exposure to estimating, analytics, and a keen interest in the construction/engineering/infrastructure sectors. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to early-stage estimating, cost intelligence, and analytics initiatives while leveraging tools such as PowerBI to drive insights.
They offer a multitude of exciting client-facing opportunities - known for promoting internal mobility, allowing employees to explore various roles and projects. This position is perfect for individuals who are on the upward trajectory in their career and are hungry for growth opportunities.
If you're passionate about self development and thrive in a dynamic environment, this opportunity is for you!
This will be a 2-stage interview process, interviews will be held for successful candidates within a week of application with an aim to start as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at email@example.com