Do you have strong administration skills and commercial awareness?
Do you have intermediate skills in Word and Excel?
Our client is a major civil engineering contractor with a huge presence in the infrastructure industry. Due to internal progression, they are recruiting a Commercial Support Administrator to support their surveying team with all administration duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that can offer your fantastic training and progression opportunities. My client will consider a recent graduate looking to develop a career.
Location: Reigate - flexibility to WFH
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 P/A
Hours: 8am-5.30pm, Mon to Fri
- Support the Quantity Surveyors and Commercial team with all administration.
- Receive, check and cross-reference subcontractor information.
- Upload important information to the system using COINS
- Liaise with the internal project team and client to chase information
- Adhoc administration duties
- Ideally have a background in accounts, finance or purchase ledging
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- IT literate including Word, Excel and Sharepoint
- Great commercial awareness
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact me on 02393876044.