Do you have strong administration skills and commercial awareness?
Do you have intermediate skills in Word and Excel?
Our client is a major civil engineering contractor with a huge presence in the infrastructure industry. Due to internal progression, they are recruiting a Commercial Support Administrator to support their surveying team with all administration duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that can offer your fantastic training and progression opportunities.
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 P/A
Hours: 8am-5.30pm, Mon to Fri
- Work closely with the surveying commercial team and assist with all administration
- Produce, review and distribute subcontractor documents
- Chase outstanding documents from subcontractors and managers
- Liaise with internal team members at all levels
- Collect and consolidate business data
- Business reporting
- 3-5 years administration experience
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
- IT literate including Word, Excel and Sharepoint
- Excellent commercial awareness
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West