Are you a Site Agent with a groundworks background within a railway civils environment?
Do you have experience joining a major project from the start and assisting with the set up?
I am recruiting a Site Agent to work as part of joint venture on HS2, to help coordinate and manage the set up of the site for the upcoming tunnelling works. This will suit an experienced Site Agent with site-based experience on a major civils project.
Location: West Ruislip
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £350-£450 p/d
IR35: You have the option to be paid CIS
- Provide site-base support and engineering supervision to works.
- Work closely with on site Project Team and communicate any issues back to the Construction Manager.
- Plan logistics and order materials.
- Produce task briefings, WPP's and carry out risk assessments.
- Set up storage for concrete slabs and machinery.
- Coordinate and arrange on site amenities including water supplies.
- Manage and maintain quality assurance records for works in line with ITPs'
- At least 3 years' experience working as a Site Agent / Section Engineer
- Background of working on heavy civils associated projects, including groundworks, earthworks, RC frame.
- Rail interface is essential
- Valid PTS is desired
- Lifted appointed person CPCS card is desired