Do you have experience working as a Design CRE?
Have you worked on rail signalling projects?
My client is an SME looking for a civil design CRE to join and lead their design team, currently made up of 6 people. They are looking to expand and grow their business and this role is the first step to enabling that. This will be a 3 month rolling contract, however there is potential for this to be a long-term contract role.
Rate: £400-£500 per day, IR35 assessments will be done.
Where?: London based work, working from home until restrictions allow. Successful applicants must be willing to commute to London post COVID.
When?: 3 month rolling contract to start ASAP. If my client finds the right person, there is potential be in this company long term (12 months plus).
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail Grip process / standards and approval processes.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audience using different mediums.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles.
- Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however not essential.
- Signalling experience, specifically signal gantries.
- MUST have previous CRE experience.
- 8 years minimum post graduate experience.
- Experience working within a rail civils environment.
- Experience of Eurocodes, DMRB and Network Rail Standards.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.