Are you a CAD technician with AutoCAD 2D and 3D capabilities who has worked on rail infrastructure schemes?
Do you have experience working on Civil and Structural schemes delivery to Network Rail standards?
If the answer to these questions are yes, this is the opportunity for you. My client is very busy and is looking for an established CAD technician to join their design team and hit the ground running.
The role will be working from home full-time until restrictions lift, after this the team will be back in the office.
My client is keen to take someone on immediately.
Salary ranges from £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in Civil Engineering.
- 2D and 3D AutoCAD
- Ideally experience and knowledge in Microstation.
- Ability to comply with varying CAD standards & complying with Network Rail processes and standards.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent in a relevant engineering or CAD subject.
- Experience using Data Management Systems and complying with system standards.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.