Are you a Buyer with excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills?
Do you want to be involved in one of the UK's largest railway projects?
Our client is a market-leading, tier-one railway contractor involved in various major projects, improving the infrastructure of the UK's railway.
Due to exceptional growth, our client is recruiting a Buyer to provide the project delivery teams with materials, plant and service supply. This involves placement of orders and liaising with internal teams and external suppliers.
Hours: 40hrs, Mon to Fri
Salary: £32,000 - £42,000 P/A
- Succession planning and annual performance reviews
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Company Pension - 6% employer contribution
- 22 days A/L + bank holiday
- Healthshield cash plan
- 3 years working experience within the civils/railway industry
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- A full UK driving license as travelling to site may be required.
- PC literate including Microsoft Office
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV then contact Amy at Carrington West on 02393876044