Do you have project management experience within a highly regulated sector?
Do you want to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
My client is a leading infrastructure company heading up the largest infrastructure project in Europe. They are looking for a Business Manager with some project management experience to deliver assigned projects and provide Project Management support to the Client Director.
Your responsibilities as a Business Manager will include:
- Collaborating in order to create annual business plans, set corporate milestones and KPIs and outline workforce planning
- Support the development of governance papers
- Make sure that existing papers meet the required standard
- Work with colleagues in the wider business to develop any business change and transformation programmes
- Assimilate and present complex information
- Act as a focal point within the team for any external requests
Salary: £64,620 - £80,760
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Income Protection
- Healthcare Plan
- Good written skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Experience managing the broader life cycle of a project e.g. benefits, risk, governance etc.
- An understanding of how public sector bodies take decisions
- Experience of working within a highly regulated sector such as nuclear or rail
Please note, there is limited availability to be put forward for this role so early application is essential.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6061 to discuss further.