Are you a Bridge Design Engineer with experience of working on Network Rail projects?
Are you looking for a contract opportunity Outside IR35?
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Bridge Engineer with rail experience to support a small but growing civil and structural engineering consultancy. My client is looking for a engineer with excellent bridge design experience.
Location: Birmingham office, hybrid working (3/4 days based in office per week), occasional site visits.
Rate: £30-£45 per hour (outside IR35, Umbrella/LTD rate), rate will be dependant on experience and qualifications.
Contract length: 6 months +
- Prepare detailed design documents including F001, F002 & F003 for Network Rail schemes.
- Prepare detailed design calculations to Eurocodes and British Standards for repairs and new build schemes.
- Prepare assessment reports and calculations to BD21/01 and NR/GN/CIV/025 standards for bridge assessments.
- Participate and lead inspection / examination works for assessments and repair scoping surveys.
- Prepare Work Package Plans / SH&E plans in preparation for site works when required.
- Extensive experience with bridge inspection, assessments and design schemes.
- Extensive experience in rail projects in the UK.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the following: Eurocodes, British, and Network Rail Standards.
- Strong experience in delivering bridge design through Network Rail.
- Previous experience as a CRE and chartered advantageous.
Interviews will be conducted via Teams. My client is eager to take someone on as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6068.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!