Are you a Ganger with Highways experience?
I am looking for multiple Gangers to supervise the running of Operational Highway Maintenance activities across Hampshire, meeting all safety, environment and quality obligations.
Some day to day responsibilities:
- Supervise and promote safe working methods.
- Ensure all safety procedures carried out.
- Ensure toolbox talks and safety audits are completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure site inductions are carried out to all site personnel including sub-contractors and Client staff.
- Assist with the development of Health and Safety Plans (Construction Phase) where appropriate.
- Ensure risk assessments are identified and put in place proper control measures and the appropriate methods for safe practice.
- Ensure any incidents are reported and recorded within the correct process and timescales - Work with clients to agree programmes and accounts.
Requirements are below:
- NPORS / CPCS
For more information please click APPLY NOW or call Harvey Barlow on 02393 876 087.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harvey Barlow at Carrington West on 02393 876087 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.