Do you have the skills to work in a client development team?
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity?
I am working with a national leading consultancy who are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and highly motivated person to join their client development team in our North and Ireland region.
Rate: up to £18.10 ph (Umbrella)
How long: 6 months, potential for extension.
Location: Warrington office/Work from home. On occasion, travel within the UK may be required.
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification in journalism, communications, marketing, public relations or related field.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to convey complex topics.
- Able to build effective working relationships.
- Experience working on communications plans.
- Experience of sourcing and creating content for a range of online and offline channels.
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership of projects.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.