BEMS Commissioning Engineer - Major Projects
Base Location: Glasgow
Competitive Salary + company car allowance, performance-related bonus as well as a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and well being.
Permanent and Full Time.
Are you a BEMS commissioning engineer who is looking to work for a leading, stable and growing business?
Our client takes real pride in caring for its employees. They are looking to enhance their BMS Support team and need capable and confident BMS Commissioning engineer in the Glasgow area. Our client is in need of an individual with new skills and innovative thinking to help build a better and more sustainable future.
- Commissioning the installation of BEMS and Control systems in line with Customer design requirements and those outlined by the Project Manager within agreed timescales.
- Supporting and maintaining a collaborative working environment with internal & external customers and stakeholders.
- Creating a high-performance culture in Project Delivery Teams, this will enable the business to meet and exceed both customer needs and business objectives.
- Compose your own software strategies and graphics engineering, you'll perform physical wiring checks and plant start-ups, provide technical support to other trades and sub-contractors and carry out trouble shooting to diagnose system defects.
- Our client also expects you to be involved in customers validation processes and execution as part of commissioning works and project handover procedure
- The ideal candidate holds HNC/HND in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in commissioning BEMS and Control systems of Siemens PX range and Tridium range of controls.
- Desirable but not essential - Trend and Distech. You'll be a high level engineer with experience of Siemens Desigo CC and Tridium Niagara N4 including full integration of M-Bus, Modbus, Bacnet protocols.
- The client requires excellent communication skills and report writing,with a strong history of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience composing your own software strategies and graphics engineering is key and you'll have a professional manner and be dedicated to meeting customer expectations, including demonstrating a strong set of values to match those of the Energy Solutions Operations Team - Safety, Honesty, Integrity and Customer.
- Due to the nature of this role, it's essential you possess a full driving licence
This is an exciting new opportunity and it will not be available for long so please call 02394314784 or email me at email@example.com if you are interested in the role.