Are you an experienced, proven work winning Building Services design leader seeking the opportunity to run your own department within a global consultancy?
Are you seeking a new employer who will give you infinite flexible working and enable you to work around your home life?
This role will give you the opportunity to become a key part of a growing division with a market leading company and grow a part of their business.
This opportunity will involve working as part of a national practice of Building Design professionals with specific responsibility for leading on project delivery, innovation and work-winning across the science, industry and technology sector.
My client has been successful across the science, industry and technology sectors and are looking for someone to take a lead from a Building Services perspective and further develop their great work and reputation across these sectors.
As an Associate / Associate Director you will work closely with bid teams to capture internal and external business opportunities in the above referenced sectors. You'll have the capability to take a brief, provide a comprehensive Building Services bid response and manage a team to successfully deliver design services that exceed client expectations.
The key elements and responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of complex projects for clients in the Science, industrial and Technology sectors.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams in execution of client projects.
- Responsibility for the overall management and delivery of technical quality (outputs), commercial performance, and ongoing client satisfaction.
- Contributing to business development in the SIT sector. Engaging with clients through key account management plans. Identify needs and develop value propositions that will enhance current delivery performance for the client and the Business.
- Establishing delivery plans with clients, from negotiating and agreeing the engagement to the contractual arrangements.
- Develop and support client opportunities, in collaboration with the wider market team
- Work with the Regional Director to ensure staff skills and capacity meet client needs.
- Leadership of and support to strategic bid opportunities
- Developing staff skills and capabilities, identifying training needs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience operating in a similar position, managing working with commercial and public-sector client organisations, delivering complex technical projects in a collaborative working environment. Experience of industrial and manufacturing sectors desirable.
- Ability to effectively interface with clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong collaborative behaviours to interface with client, contractors, other supply chain partners and the wider stakeholder communities.
- Strong demonstrable commercial acumen (understands contracts and able to manage internal and external change effectively) & negotiating skills typically required to secure and deliver revenue.
- Good knowledge of financial processes including project cost control and ability to interpret and report financial data and analysis
- Experience of effectively managing 3rd Party Suppliers, utilising a variety of contracting methods
- Demonstrable evidence of a developed professional and client network
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification in relevant technical discipline.
This is truly an unmissable opportunity for the right candidate and early applications are encouraged.
Please note that no Visa sponsorship is available for this role and that your experience must be UK based due to the nature of the work carried out with this client.
To apply, please send your CV to Charlie Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org