Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work as an Associate Civil Design Engineer for a large engineering consultancy that is involved in national projects?
Do you want to manage project teams and deliver quality civil engineering solutions?
Location: Newark, hybrid working.
Salary: £55,000 to £70,000
An engineering consultancy is currently seeking an Associate Civil Design Engineer to join its progressive design business. You will have a leading role with a dynamic team, working as one of the Senior Management Team and working with Project Directors across multiple projects, this role offers a chance for a motivated and ambitious individual to work on high-profile projects and help build their pipeline of work.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- CEng membership.
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of British standards and approval processes.
- Civil/structural design experience.
- Work with HR, finance, marketing and bid teams.
- Take a lead role to develop client contacts to build work pipeline.
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
- Perform review of design calculations & basis of design assumptions relevant to role
- Proven ability to write accurate, clear, high-quality reports in English.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or MicroStation and developing designs from first principles.
- HND or equivalent in relevant subject.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.