Are you an experienced Assistant Project Manager working in the railway industry?
Do you have an excellent understanding of grip stage 3?
Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager with a strong understanding of design and development processes, to work with them on a range of infrastructure renewals and enhancement projects in Crewe.
This would suit someone who has a proven background of working within the railway industry and understands grip stage 3.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £300 - £350 p/d
- Lead and manage supplier and designer progress meetings.
- Project manage all aspects of specific work packages.
- Find and alleviate any risks for delivery of products.
- Attend stakeholder meetings with the Project Manager.
- Work closely with senior management and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Work closely with commercial team to develop cost and assess change.
- Proven background of working as an Assistant / Scheme Project Manager within the rail industry.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Grip Stage 3.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West