Assistant Project Manager
Are you a qualified Assistant Project Manager immediately available for work and seeking something long term?
If so, this 12- month contract with a midlands-based consultancy could give you just that.
Who will you be joining?
You will be joining a global Project Management, Cost and Design consultancy in their West Midlands office supporting them in the delivery of projects and services to their extensive client list.
What will you do?
Within this role you will be integral in the management of contracts and project controls with responsibilities including the below:
· Administer and assist in project, design and site team meetings, workshops and reviews
- Maintain project brief, project execution plans, records, reports, logs and registers
- Monitor, evaluate, record and report on progress.
- Project Controls, co-ordination and information management support
- Risk Management
What do you need?
To be successful in your application for this role you will need to demonstrate the following on application and through the interview process:
- 3+ years of project management experience or working in a contract administration / project management environment
- Minimum of a degree qualification in engineering, construction or related field (or relevant equivalent qualification).
· Experience of Capital Projects as a Client Side PM in a consultancy setting
- Internationally certified project management qualification, such as IPMA, APM PQ, or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Experience of administering JCT Form of Contract will be an advantage
- Strong independent judgment and analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, team working, communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing activities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
How will you benefit?
Should you be successful in securing this exciting opportunity, you will benefit from gaining valuable experience within a large consultancy with exposure to a variety of capital projects. Rate will be negotiated based on experience level and successful completion of the interview process.
What to do next?
We are expecting a huge response to this exciting opportunity so if you do not want to miss out, apply now, or get in contact with Declan Bacon on 023 9387 6045. We look forward to hearing from you today.
PLEASE NOT THIS IS NOT A GRADUATE ROLE AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Back to job search
023 93 876 045
about 1 month ago