Are you an experienced Asset Surveyor, immediately available looking for your next contract?
If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Asset Surveyor to join a local authority in North West England.
What will you do?
You'll be responsible for managing the operational estate, ensuring repairs and maintenance is carried out, Health and Safety compliance, fit for purpose estate and assist the asset management lead.
- Responsible for the management of the operational portfolio of land and property holdings and general tenant management functions.
- Review and challenge asset performance and contribute to the identification of opportunities to improve asset performance, including planned maintenance and investment requirements, and undertake property option appraisals to inform timely and effective decision making.
- Review and manage tenant applications and prepare ODNs within the required timescales and instructing solicitors, as necessary.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance.
- Responsible for provision of accurate insurance data to the Council Insurance team.
- Responsible for EPC data management and strategy across the estate to drive property performance and address the climate emergency in line with the council plan.
- Monitor and mentor the work of more junior grade Estates Surveyors and Estates Assistant staff as appropriate.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the grade and as may from time to time be requested by senior managers.
- Liaison with other directorates and services within CWAC.
What are the benefits?
·A 6-month contract.
·£35 per hour, via umbrella, inside IR35.
What will you need?
·Landlord and Tenant experience.
·Previously worked with Local Authority.
What to do?
We are expecting a huge response to this exciting opportunity so if you do not want to miss out, apply now, or get in contact with Chelsie Purling on 02393 876062. I look forward to hearing from you today.