Asset Integration Engineer
Salary: £45,000 & £52,000 p/a
My client, who are one the largest water and waste water companies in the UK. Is looking to recruit an Asset Integration Engineer that can be based from one of their many offices across London but will have the option of hybrid working.
What you will be doing:
As Asset Integration Engineer you will be responsible for delivering quality in the successful and seamless integration of assets throughout the whole delivery process.
Also, the safeguarding of any site, process, regulatory and statutory requirements while ensuring changes required to operate the new plant as 'business as usual' are effectively managed while maximising benefits.
This role will be aligned to water infrastructure projects in London.
General responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with Asset Management and Operations identifying synergies and using lessons learned from previous projects to influence effective designs
- Ensuring project objectives and deliverables are clear and agreed by all stakeholders
- Verifying Operations capability and capacity to operate new assets
- Monitoring and reviewing testing and commissioning
- Reviewing training plans and progress to ensure all training requirements are covered
- Liaising with Operations and contractors to agree post 'take-over' works
- Continue to engage with Operations after 'take-over' to identify issues in asset performance and reliability
We're looking for you to:
- Have an HNC or above in an appropriate engineering subject or significant experience in similar role
- Have knowledge and understanding of processes used in water or utilities networks as appropriate (for example, Network Rail, Transport For London, gas networks or other utilities)
- Have an understanding of the development of design, construction and handover of infrastructure projects
- Be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Have technical knowledge and ability to assimilate new information
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension.
- 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme.
This position is paying a salary of up to £55,000 p/a plus package, depending on experience.
If you want to find out more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org