Air Source Heat Pump Engineer
Are you looking for a fresh challenge and opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in the early stages of their development of a new renewable energy department?
Would you like to be part of a business that offers long term career prospects and opportunities for personal development?
Carrington West are pleased to be offering an exciting new position with our client, a growing Utility contractor, who are creating a new renewables section of their Power division. As such they are looking for a number of experienced Air Source Heat Pump Engineers to help establish and grow the department.
You will install bespoke heating systems with a focus on heat pumps & solar thermal. You will be responsible for commissioning of systems and liaising with customers as well as the physical installation and maintenance of the required system.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified plumbing and heating engineer who takes pride in the quality of their work and is keen to build a career in the renewable energy industry. Previous Heat Pump experience is essential.
- Install, commission, and service air source heat pump systems for residential and commercial clients
- Carry out routine maintenance and repair work on air source heat pump systems
- Identify faults in air source heat pump systems and carry out repairs and replacements as necessary
- Keep accurate records of work carried out and communicate effectively with clients and other team members
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that clients are satisfied with the work carried out
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and attend training courses to improve skills and knowledge
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and best practices
Required skillset & experience
- Previous experience in installing, servicing, and maintaining air source heat pumps
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of air source heat pump systems
- Ability to diagnose faults and carry out repairs effectively
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Full UK driving license
- Relevant industry qualifications such as City & Guilds or NVQ in Plumbing, Heating & Ventilation or Renewables
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000
Work Location: Various
If you are an experienced Air Source Heat Pump Engineer looking for a new challenge, please apply with your CV or contact Richard Walker at Carrington West for further information. We look forward to hearing from you.