Job Role - Administrator/Document controller
Location - Somerset (4 days working week with Hybrid working negotiable)
Contract Length - 2 years
Pay Rates - £13.85 PAYE
If you have experience in working as an administrator/document controller and are looking for a new opportunity in an exciting sector then I want to talk to you.
- Organise safety monitor procedures and collection of data
- Review monitor and report on all project movements and status whilst proactively raising any issues, which may result in unnecessary delays, and finding solutions as appropriate.
- Assess service risk issues and develop sound operational knowledge.
- Support the project teams on 6 live projects
- Booking travel/accommodation for the wider project team.
- Experience in public sector work (preferred)
This role will require the candidate to work reactively around the structure of the day that ahs been sent out, the client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running from day one and I confident getting tasks done on time and autonomously.