- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £12.75 - 12.75 per hour
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineWater & Environmental
- Contact NameRay Marsh
Role: Administrator (Hybrid Working Available)
Rate: £12.75 per hour - PAYE = £24,050 equivalent annual salary
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: Temporary to permanent over 12 weeks
Start date: ASAP
My client is one of the best-known company names in the area and looking to expand their office team by hiring an Administrator for a temporary contract, this is due to run for 12 weeks and likely to transition into a permanent position.
This role is based in Lincoln where you will be working as part of an experienced team carrying out time-critical, process-driven tasks.
- To provide essential administration to support the business.
- Assist with the delivery of projects and supporting other members of the team.
- Provide compliance data reports, support the sales team, support quality assurance within the Compliance Team, and maintain various Excel spreadsheets and databases.
We are looking for the following:
- Proven background in Administration
- Exceptional computer skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to deliver excellent customer service to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to maintain data in an effective way to ensure the accuracy of data
The ideal candidate will come from an administration background and be used to working in an office-based capacity with will involve liaising with other teams within the business.
Standard working hours are 08:30 am - 16:30 pm Monday - Friday ( 37 hours per week)
If you are interested please apply ASAP as immediate start and interviews are available. Please note my client is looking to move quickly on this and as a result, only candidates who have a maximum notice period 2 weeks or less can be considered.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org