Job Role - Administrator
Location - Avonmouth
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - £15.00 hour
I am looking to speak with anyone who has experience in administration and is confident to perform daily tasks to schedule with a manner of professionalism. If you have the following experience then I want to talk to you.
- Maintain accurate and secure paper based/electronic filing systems, including archiving quality records, document etc on electronic databases
- Be fully conversant in MS Office to produce a range of spreadsheets, documents and presentations, as required. Including formatting of documents to client standards.
- Manage incoming quality documents from supply chain and sub-contractors and upload to electronic database.
- Assist Heads team engineers with maintaining life time quality records, ensuring filling system is in order and up to date.
- Maintain and update document registers for drawings/ quality records/ supply chain records , (paper and electronic Arrange and attend team meetings/conferences as required, to take minutes, and ensure appropriate facilities are organised. Distribute to team.
- Process notice for inspections from supply chain/ sub-contractors.
- Perform ad hoc confidential project work, as required
- Maintain full confidentiality of sensitive business issues
- Support the work of other Administrators during periods of absence or unexpected high volumes of work activity
- Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
- Support the delivery of CSUK's Sustainability activities
Qualities and experiences:
- Secretarial and/or administrative experience
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Strong communicator
- Excellent team working skills, and able to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- Very strong customer focus
- Excellent typing speed and IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) Business Collaborator or similar electronic database system experience would be required.
This will be a popular role so please don't hesitate to call me on 02393876037