Are you an experienced Works Delivery Manager with Network Rail experience?
Are you looking for a contract opportunity?
My client is looking for someone to manage the development and deployment of IT solutions, manage change and risk and manage the interaction between development and support services on Rail projects in the West Midlands.
Rate: £300 - £350 per day Umbrella, Inside IR35
How long: 6 months, 37 hours per week.
Location: Birmingham. 3 days in office, 2 days working from home per week.
- Experience of managing and directing a team.
- Experience of managing the production and delivery of a comprehensive and compliant work programme.
- Ability to technical design decisions throughout the delivery of the Rail project.
- Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team.
- Able to lead and implement change and improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of electrification and plant (E&P) maintenance and construction management processes, systems, and standards.
- Knowledge of budget management and cost/waste control processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of the Construction, Design and Management Regulations.
- In date PTS.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.