Carrington West is recruiting a results-driven and resilient Works Delivery Manager to successfully deliver reactive works within the railway industry. These schemes will cover a multitude of disciplines such as earthworks, drainage, de-vegetation and structures.
- 25 days A/L - bank holiday
- Death in service scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
The Works Delivery Manager is responsible for:
- Scoping and planning the works whilst managing teams of 2-3 through to completion.
- Producing the site documentation and raising design requests and submitting to the design co-ordinator.
- Requesting resource, plant and materials in line with the schemes budget.
- Managing the safe delivery the works in line with the relevant NwR standards.
- Liaise with the contract manager and commercial team regarding any estimates, technical queries, where there may be concerns.
- Undertake site visits with other contractors, sub-contractors where necessary.
- Experiences working as Works Delivery Manager on civils associated projects within rail.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding on NWR standards.
- Valid PTS and SSSTS or SMSTS
- TWC and COSS competencies are desirable
To be avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West