The leading nuclear decommissioning business in the UK has a very exciting opportunity for experienced waste engineer to join the project on a long term well paid contract option.
- Job Role - Waste Engineer
- Location - Romney Marsh
- Contract Length - 12 months (possible extension)
- Pay rates - up to £480 a day (Inside IR35)
If you are an experienced waste engineer who has a background in technical support and waste management then this role will be for you.
- The provision of technical support within the Waste Management organisation
- Providing technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
- Providing authoritative advice for internal and external stakeholders
- Committing to continuous improvement of waste programmes/strategies.
- Complying with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Supporting the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality.
- Experience in developing waste inventories together with records management.
- HNC/HND (NQF Level 5) or equivalent in a engineering, scientific or environmental discipline.
- Experience in the developing of waste inventories and record management
- Knowledge of environmental issues including practices, policies, legislation and stakeholders relating to radioactive waste management (mainly nuclear required)
Please bear in mind this role will require security clearance for the successful candidate.
If you meet the criteria for this role, please do give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.