Transport and Fleet Coordinator
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary £28k - 32k per year
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineWater & Environmental
- Contact NameMario Fourie
Are you looking for a new Transport and Fleet position?
Are you looking to progress your career?
Look no further!
My client a main contractor working on a Thames Water contract have an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Coordinator to join their Transport and Plant department.
You will be part of a proactive team who are responsible for the daily operations of their fleet, and managing/planning transport equipment from the operational team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within transport/Logistics managing transport compliance.
You will be starting on a contract basis with a salary dependent on experience with a view to become more permanent for the right person,
- Monitor Transport compliance in accordance to Operator Licences
- Monitor in house Transport tools to support regulations and compliance
- Liaise with operational department with regards to compliance and safety
- Managing and maintaining the vehicle ordering process.
- Ensure that vehicles required for service/ MOT are presented when scheduled or requested ensuring they are taxed and making the payments
- Keep accurate record of driver/Vehicle files, training records to comply with transport regulations and general housekeeping management folder
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Background in Fleet Management
- Good Organisation and Planning skills
- IT skills using outlook, Word and Excel -MS Office
If interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.