We have an exciting opportunity to join our emerging permanent Highways Delivery & Construction team within an already successful, market leading division. This is a huge opportunity for an individual to quickly establish themselves in the market and be part of our early success within this team. You will have the benefit of a well-established sister team in the contract market, meaning you have access to a variety of already hot clients!
A bit more about us…
- We give you the opportunity to be in control of your earnings through uncapped commission from day 1
- AWARD-WINNING Training – we provide full training and will fund your CertRP qualification. We have a culture of continuous improvement meaning everyone from apprentices’ to our MD have their own unique training plan.
- Rapid career progression for those willing to work hard and exceed their targets with the opportunity to create your own career path
- We are a truly values-led business, with the Carrington West P.I.E threading through all the decisions we make
- Fantastic social events such as Goodwood, End of Quarter and Christmas party to celebrate your hard work – we even take you all on holiday every year!
Our success over the last 10 years has its foundations based on the openness of our highly trained, proficient and award-winning consultants coupled with their ability to build long standing relationships with our customers.
Our mission is to become the preferred recruitment partners for all our clients in each of our chosen strategic sectors and to be recognised as true experts in our markets in the eyes of our network of candidates.
Carrington West have grown revenue by 100% year-on-year while retaining profits within the business to enable growth. Providing the very best client and candidate service by attracting and retaining the very best consultants in the market.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
·Engage with clients at all levels
·Research and develop new business
·Locate potential candidates
·Understand clients’ and candidates’ situations and needs
·Offer advice based on these needs and the context of your own market knowledge.
We are looking for the best and in return for your hard work we offer the best pay & benefits. You will enjoy the supportive and exciting environment of an ambitious and fast-growing employer along with genuinely top-level basic salary and an uncapped commission structure.
You should expect to earn between £35,000 and £130,000 OTE pa;
·Year 1 OTE: Minimum of £35,000;
·Year 2 OTE: £50-70k;
·Year 3 OTE: £90-130k+.
·25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per year of service)
·Unrivalled and uncapped Commission Scheme
·The ability to work towards earning a car allowance – Starting at £350 per month (Starting at Senior Grade)
·Private Health Care for all grades after qualifying period (6 Months)
·Pension Scheme – 4% Matched after qualifying period (3 Months)
·Company iPhone (Senior Grade)
·Big Biller Holidays (at Half year) all expenses paid (Target Related)
·Big Biller club (£300k + billers get recognition into a big biller club and get a Rolex courtesy of the company value starting at £3750)
·5* Rated Office Location
·£50 Meal for you and your partner (or friend) on your birthday
·Internal performance related prizes (monthly and quarterly)
·Free Bus service from nearby railway stations
If you are a highly motivated individual who can successfully develop business, build and manage lasting customer relationships, and contribute to experienced, winning teams, you will be a welcome addition to Carrington West.