An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Traffic Engineer to come and join a busy Traffic Design Team in the West Midlands.
The main duties of the experienced Traffic Engineer are:
- The design and issue of all types of signing and lining for relevant schemes schemes, and improvements, in accordance with appropriate regulations and specifications in compliance with Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
- Drafting and processing of traffic regulation orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act and record keeping and maintenance of the associated databases and filing systems.
- Prepare scheme proposals in detail using CAD software packages, such as AutoSIGN, KeyLINES, KeySIGNALS, KeyACCIDENTS as appropriate.
- Undertake site surveys associated with the above and attend meetings as appropriate.
- Provide traffic management input to proposals for implementation of relevant schemes.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.