Are you a PWAY Supervisor looking for your next ongoing contract within the railway industry?
Do you have experience of working as a Level 4 Handback Engineer?
My client is a well-established contractor with a huge presence within the railway sector. Due to company growth, they are looking for an experienced PWAY Supervisor to join their team and work closely with them on delivering track associated projects in Central London.
Location: Central London
Rate: £370 - £400
Duration: 6 enrolling contract
- ·Work closely with a PWAY gang and oversee the installation of cable management sleepers.
- ·Carry out handback checks on the quality of the track.
- ·Produce accurate site reports.
- ·Complete Critical Rail Temperature (CRT) assessments.
- ·Help with producing WPP's and task briefs.
- ·Must have your Level 4 Hand-back Engineering qualification
- ·Have a proven background of working on track associated projects
- ·Have excellent working knowledge and understanding of PWAY/Track
- ·Hold a valid PTS
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy on 02393876044