Are you a Design Manager who has Permanent Way/Track design experience?
Are you familiar with Network Rail Grip stages, and following Network Rail standards and processes?
My client is a leading organisation that supports and empowers their staff's development. This is a consultancy that is on every major infrastructure project and covers a range of sectors.
They are currently recruiting for an Track Design Lead for their rail team, based in Croydon/London for hybrid working to work on a Network Rail project.
Package: £55,0000 to £65,000
Location: Croydon/London office, hybrid working.
- 10 to 15 years' post grad experience.
- Must have track/permanent way design experience.
- Able to support on tender and fee proposals.
- Familiar with Network Rail Grips 1-8.
- High speed experience highly advantageous.
- Experience working on Network Rail projects and following Network Rail processes.
- Chartered or working towards chartership.
- Experience working in a similar capacity for a contractor or consultancy on major projects.
- Strong understanding of Engineering Principles.
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control systems).
- The ideal candidate will have some tender experience and be able to look at fee proposals.
- My client needs a proactive design manager who can be more hands on and challenge design solutions proposed and proposed different construction techniques.
- You will manage day-to-day interactions with internal and external interfaces, with the customer and third-party stakeholders.
- You will ensure the production of the design deliverables by our design partners meets the correct quality, contract, safety, time and cost requirements.
- You will coordinate drawings from their designers and ensure they are compliant with Network Rail standards.
- Must have right to work in UK.
My client will be looking to interview within 1 week of application.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6068 to discuss further.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.