Are you currently a Track CRE looking to work for a rewarding company within the railway industry?
Do you have experience working on track / PWAY associated projects?
My client is a market-leading civils specialist with a fantastic work bank across the rail industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Track CRE to join their team on a permanent basis, to lead a multitude of challenging and exciting PWAY associated projects throughout the entire life cycle.
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced Project Engineer who has the core skills to carry out a CRE role or experienced CRE to join a fast-growing team.
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 DOE
- £5,000 car allowance
- 5% pension contribution
- Bupa health care plan
- Overtime paid
- 6 days holiday + bank holiday
- Buy & sell up to 5 days A/L
- Paid for professional development
You can be based from
- 5 years' experience of working for a railway contractor on track associated projects.
- Proven background of working as a CRE or Project Engineer / DPE with relatable experience
- Knowledge of Network Rail working standards
- Valid PTS, SMSTS and First Aid
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and be directly involved in some challenging projects. Included in this role is a fantastic package including company car, competitive holiday structure and healthcare as well as great opportunities for career progression.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity or to find out more information, please submit your CV and call Amy on 02393876044