Highways Temporary Works Engineer
Salary: Up to £60,000
Location: Birmingham (West Midlands)
My client is currently seeking highly skilled and motivated Highways Temporary Works Engineers to join the team. The salary for the role is up to £60,000 per year depending on experience. They are a leading construction company specializing in infrastructure projects across the Midlands region. If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Undertake temporary works design and coordination for highway projects.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of temporary works design drawings, calculations, and risk assessments.
- Conduct site visits to ensure compliance with temporary works design and safety regulations.
- Foster a culture of safety and promote safe working practices at all times.
- At least 2 years of experience in temporary works engineering .
- Engineering degree, working towards or already chartered.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently as a self-starter.
- Demonstrated trustworthiness and adherence to ethical values.
- Excellent understanding of safety procedures and practices.
- Flexible and adaptable mindset to work on a variety of projects.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
My client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. As an equal-opportunity employer, they encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.