Are you experienced in Telecoms Design (Ops Comms) on Railway projects?
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity?
My client is a busy and successful technology design, build, and installation company that works on the UK infrastructure. My client is eager to hire an experienced Ops Comms Design Engineer to join the team to work on their Rail projects. This position available to work part in office/part from home.
There is opportunity to progress to a more senior role.
Salary: £44,000 - £54,000
Location: Warwick/client's closest office and home-working. Site visits will be required on occasion.
- Must have Ops Comms Design experience, having worked on both new and legacy telecoms.
- Experience working on Ops Comms Design on Network Rail infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of designer responsiblities under CDM regulations.
- Working knowledge of Rail standards and procedures including LUL, and Network Rail.
- IRSE 'Assistant Telecoms Designer' licence or 'Telecoms Designer' licence.
My client is looking to interview suitable candidates immediately. My client has two vacancies for this role, referrals are welcome.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6068.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.