Do you have experience in Estate Management in a Rail environment?
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity?
My client is looking for someone to assist in the provision of professional advice to internal clients. This will be in relation to existing rights of access, encroachments, adverse possession, applications for development consent, land ownership enquiries.
In addition to assist in the day to day estate management of the miscellaneous assets portfolio, changes in tenancy, debt management, termination and new tenancy agreements.
Job title: Assistant Surveyor
Rate: £190 per day (Inside IR35, Umbrella).
How long: 3 months, 35 hours per week.
Location: work from home, 1 day in Manchester office per week.
- Knowledge in existing rights of access, encroachments, adverse possession, applications for development consent, and landownership enquiries.
- Ability to communicate and provide advice to internal clients within the organisation.
- Rail experience preferred
- Building surveyor technical experience.
- Degree in Estate Management or equivalent.
- Working towards become a Chartered General Practice Surveyor.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Applications for this role closes on the 17th of August.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.