Role: Technical Author / Writer
Salary: £30k-£40k plus package
Are you a technical author / writer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in the water sector or a background / knowledge in engineering?
My client, a leading build & design contractor are seeking a technical author to come and join their team in Preston. The role will be based out of their Preston Head office, with an occasional need for site visits across the North West.
Please see key experience and duties below.
Required to undertake the production of the following technical documentation.
- Site Specific Instructions (SSI's)
- Asset Care Plans (ACPs)
- Training Modules
- Ability to deliver Training
- Any other tasks to support handover ie redlining P&IDs, As Built Schedules
- United Utilities Experience preferable
- Technical writing experience
- Water/waste water experience
- P&ID Knowledge
- Engineering experience - maintenance
- OEM knowledge
- Excellent Communication and organisational Skills
- IT Literate including Microsoft Office
- Commissioning experience
If you are interested, you can apply on online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss