Are you a Systems Engineer with extensive experience in CCTV systems?
Are you looking for a permanent position with the opportunity for career progression?
My client is looking to hire a Systems Engineer with substantial experience in CCTV systems to support the upgrade/expansion of CCTV systems for infrastructure bodies such as Network Rail, TfL, and London Underground.
This is a fantastic role for any Systems Engineer looking to progress to the next stage of their career and moving more into design. There is also opportunity to develop and get promoted to a Lead within the first 12 months of joining (this will be based on performance & experience).
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Location: London, in office 1 day per week, remainder working from home. May need to go on site on occasion.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Knowledge of Network Rail/London Underground/Public space CCTV systems.
- Must have technical installation and upgrade experience/knowledge.
- Experience in maintenance, upgrading, technical installation for CCTV systems.
- Familiar with design/ability to review designs.
- This role will interface between design and hands on technical staff.
- Project engineers with CCTV & Rail experience are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge and experience of at least one of the following CCTV systems:
- Indigo Vision
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.