Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £60,000
My client is an experiencing rapid growth and has established itself as a prominent leader in the surfacing industry. They are currently in search of a highly motivated Quantity Surveyor to become part of their team. This presents an exciting and promising opportunity for individuals to actively contribute to the execution of projects within the organization.
- Accurately forecast and review contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and commercial documents.
- Perform on-site measurements and ensure precise drawing measurements.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, including Early Warning Notices (EWNs).
- Efficiently manage the Application for Payment (AFP) and invoicing process.
- Analyse work costs and provide timely reports.
- Experience in the Highways, Civil, or Surfacing sector, preferably with NEC contract knowledge.
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Tenacious work ethic and exceptional time management.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-focused mindset.
- Proficiency in IT and quantity surveying software.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.