An exciting opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join an award winning practice who are working on a range of projects including commercial, educational, residential, health and leisure buildings in their Leeds office.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team and be willing to support junior technicians.
You would be responsible for producing structural BIM models and liaising with other team members and architects.
The role will involve occasional visits to construction sites for survey/ inspection of works.
- Competent use of Revit & AutoCAD
- 4 years Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Familiar working with all major construction materials such as concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- RC detailing knowledge /experience would be beneficial
- Familiar with British Standards
- Ability to provide technical support to junior technicians
As a Structural Revit Technician in addition to a competitive salary you will receive a benefits package including hybrid working, pension contribution and health insurance.
To be considered for this position please apply or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.