An exciting opportunity for a Structural Technician to join an award winning practice who are working on a range of projects including commercial, educational, residential, health and leisure buildings in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team and be willing to support junior technicians.
- Competent use of Revit & AutoCAD
- 5 years Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Familiar working with all major construction materials such as concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- RC detailing knowledge /experience would be beneficial
- Familiar with British Standards
- Ability to provide technical support to junior technicians
As a Structural Revit Technician in addition to a competitive salary you will receive a benefits package including
- Flexible working
- Personal development and training plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bonus schemes
To be considered for this position please apply or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.